GIRL Project: Grounded & Connected
Registration is now open for March 28th-April 1st
A workshop for girls living in the San Antonio District of Oakland between the ages of 11 to 14.
- The workshop is free for participants and includes lunch and snacks.
- Activities include classes in hip-hop, new music, visual art and urban planning.
- On completion of the workshop participant will receive a bike, lock, helmet and light.
For more information call 510-420-0920
or email us at Info@dNaga.org to register.
- Xochitl Guerrero (Mask Making),
- Janey Madamba (Hip Hop and Urban Planning),
- Claudine Naganuma (Choreography),
- Pamela Z (New Music Composition)
The workshop will take place at EastSide Cultural Center 2777 International Boulevard at 23rd Avenue.
9 to 3:30 Monday through Thursday March 28th through March 31st.
9 to 3:30 day workshop, 6:30 Community Meal and 7:00 Performance Friday April 1st
dNaga is proud to partner with our Fairy God Mother, our Guardian Angels and the Akonadi Foundation to bring this amazing project to East Oakland GIRLS!