Thanks to our Guardian Angels, EastSide Arts Alliance and our Fairy God Mother, Registration is now open for the Summer GIRL Project on July 5-July 15th, 2016
A workshop for girls living in the San Antonio District of Oakland between the ages of 10 to 14.
- The workshop is free for participants and includes lunch and snacks.
- Activities include classes in hip-hop, choreography, visual art and urban planning.
- Xochitl Guerrero (Visual Art/Wearable),
- Janey Madamba (Hip Hop and Urban Planning),
- Claudine Naganuma (Choreography),
- J. Tarika Lewis (visual art/books)
The workshop will take place at EastSide Cultural Center 2777 International Boulevard at 23rd Avenue, 9 to 3:30 everyday of the workshop.
For more information call 510-420-0920 or email us at Info@dNaga.org to register.
We want to thank our EastSide Arts Alliance, our Fairy Godmother, Beth and David Hoge, The City of Oakland’s Cultural Funding Program and Andronico’s for partnering with us to make the Summer 2016 GIRL Project possible. Thank you for sharing your resources to make a difference on a grassroots level in our Oakland community.
GIRL Project is supported in part by: The Oakland City Council and funded by the City of Oakland’s Cultural Funding Program