Thanks to our Guardian Angels, EastSide Arts Alliance and our Fairy God Mother, Registration is now open for the Summer GIRL Project on July 5-July 15th, 2016
A workshop for girls living in the San Antonio District of Oakland between the ages of 10 to 14.
- The workshop is free for participants and includes lunch and snacks.
- Activities include classes in hip-hop, choreography, visual art and urban planning.
- Xochitl Guerrero (Visual Art/Wearable),
- Janey Madamba (Hip Hop and Urban Planning),
- Claudine Naganuma (Choreography),
- J. Tarika Lewis (visual art/books)
The workshop will take place at EastSide Cultural Center 2777 International Boulevard at 23rd Avenue, 9 to 3:30 everyday of the workshop.